Regina Diervm, or, The joyful day [microform] : in a sermon preached at S. Pauls, before the right honourable the Lord Mayor, &c., on Wednesday, May 29. 1661 : the anniversary thanksgiving for His Majesties most wonderful, glorious, peaceable and joyful restauration to the actual possession of his undoubted hereditary, soveraign and regal authority : being also his most memorable birthday / by Henry Hibbert ...
- Hibbert, Henry, 1601 or 1602-1678
- London : Printed by Edw. Mottershed, and are to be sold at his house ..., 1661.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 26 pages
- Related Titles:
- Regina diervm and Joyful day
- Reproduction of original in Union Theologicial Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 892:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H1792
View MARC record | catkey: 2645918