A correct copy of some notes concerning Gods decrees, especially of reprobation [microform] : written for the private use of a friend in Northamptonshire, but published at first to prevent calumny, and now reprinted to stop its mouth / by Thomas Peirce ...
- Pierce, Thomas, 1622-1691
- London : Printed by T. Mabb for Richard Royston ..., 1657.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 74 pages, 30 unnumbered pages, 152, 64 pages, 15 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Divine philanthropie defended with the correct copy
Divine philanthropie defended against the declamatory attempts
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
"The divine philanthropie defended with the correct copy", and "The divine philanthropie defended against the declamatory attempts of certain late-printed papers" have separate t.p.
Greek and Latin throughout.
Errata: p.  and p.  at end.
Table of contents: p. 
Index: p. - at end.
Advertisement: p. 
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 873:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P2171
View MARC record | catkey: 2645940