An indictment against England becavse of her selfe-mvrdering divisions [microform] : together vvith an exhortation to an England preserving vnity and concord : presented in a sermon preached before the right honourable House of Lords in the Abby church at Westminster, at the late solemne fast, December 25, 1644 / by Edmund Calamy ...
- Calamy, Edmund, 1600-1666
- London : Printed by I. L. for Christopher Meredith ..., 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 41 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- "A catalogue of the sermons preached and printed by order of both or either houses of Parliament, from January 1643 to January 1644": 3 p. at end.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 232:E.23, no. 5)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.232:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Inqviries into the causes of our miseries [microform] : whence they issue-forth upon us, and reasons wherefore they have born us down so low, and are like to carrie us yet lower : the Independents and the way of worship they stand-up for is / by Hez. Woodward
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C256
View MARC record | catkey: 2646004