The Atturneys guide for suing out of fines, concords and recoveries, &c [microform] : being choice and exact presidents for all sorts of fines, concords and recoveries ; together with full instructions in all proceedings relating thereunto, and the certain charges of the same : with a table of all the particulars / perused and approved by G.T., an able practioner, and others
- Related Titles:
- Attvrneys gvide for suing out of fines, concords and recoveries
- "To the reader" signed: I.B.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 49:33)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.49:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An answer to the pretended reasons of some drapers, mercers, haberdashers, grocers, and hosiers, &c. against pedlars, hawkers, & petty-chapmen [microform] : humbly offered to the consideration of the High-Court of Parliament
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B82
View MARC record | catkey: 2646039