The Princes standard set up in the vice-admirall on the downes neere Sandowne Castle [microform] : His Highnesse demand of twenty thousand pounds from the city of London, the declaration, and heads of two letters sent to the city, and read at a common councell, signed with the Princes own hand : also His Highnesse message to Sir Michael Lieusay of Kent ...
- T. M.
- London : Printed for R.A., 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Page 3 signed: T.M.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 817:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M84A
View MARC record | catkey: 2646116