A new account of East-India and Persia, in eight letters [microform] : being nine years travels begun 1672 and finished 1681 : containing observations made of the moral, natural and artifical estate of those countries ... / by John Fryer ... ; illustrated with maps, figures and useful tables
- Fryer, John, -1733
- London : Printed by R.R. for Ri. Chiswell ..., 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, xiii, 1 unnumbered page, 427, xxiv pages, 5 unnumbered folded leaves of plates : illustrations, maps, portrait
- Reproduction of original in Yale University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 69:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F2257
View MARC record | catkey: 2646179