A Solemn League and Covenant, for reformation and defence of religion, the honour and happinesse of the King, and the peace and safety of the three kingdoms of England, Scotland and Ireland [microform] : also, two special orders : viz. I. Concerning the taking of the League and Covenant in all churches and chappels in London and Westminster, upon the next Lords-day in the afternoon, II. Concerning divers lords, knights, gentlemen, colonels, officers, souldiers, and others that are desirous to meet tomorrow in the forenoon, at Margarets-Westminster and to take the said League and Covenant
- Uniform Title:
- Solemn League and Covenant (1643)
- London : Printed for Edw. Husbands, Sept. 28, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 240:E.69, no. 7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S4443
View MARC record | catkey: 2646221