The Englishman in China during the Victorian era : as illustrated by the career of Sir Rutherford Alcock, K.C.B., D.C.L. : many years consul and minister in China and Japan. Vol. II, 1900 / by Alexander Michie
- Michie, Alexander, 1833-1902
- Edinburgh : William Blackwood and Sons, MDCCCC.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (vi, 510 pages)) : illustrations (black and white), maps (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Audience Notes:
- AMDigital Reference: CWML L36 v2.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018. Digitized from a copy held by the School of Oriental and African Studies and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- School of Oriental and African Studies
- Copyright Note:
- School of Oriental and African Studies.
View MARC record | catkey: 26462230