The record of the International Exhibition 1862
- Glasgow : William MacKenzie, 1862.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (311 pages) : illustrations (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- This document is from Empire Online, a powerful and interactive collection of primary source documents, sourced from leading archives around the world. This project has been developed to encourage undergraduates, postgraduates, academics and researchers to explore colonial history, politics, culture and society. Material in the collection spans five centuries, charting the story of the rise and fall of empires; from the explorations of Columbus, Captain Cook, and others, right through to de-colonisation in the second half of the twentieth century and debates over American Imperialism.
- AMDigital Reference: A.14.30.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2012. Digitized from a copy held by the National Art Library, and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- National Art Library, Victoria & Albert Museum
- Copyright Note:
- National Art Library, Victoria and Albert Museum
View MARC record | catkey: 26463005