The African times and Orient review. Vol. II. Nos. 17-18, November-December 1913
- London : The African Times and Orient Review, 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 181-272 pages) : illustrations (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Empire online
- Language Note:
- Most of the text is in English, there is one article in a non-Latin script.
- This document is from Empire Online, a powerful and interactive collection of primary source documents, sourced from leading archives around the world. This project has been developed to encourage undergraduates, postgraduates, academics and researchers to explore colonial history, politics, culture and society. Material in the collection spans five centuries, charting the story of the rise and fall of empires; from the explorations of Columbus, Captain Cook, and others, right through to de-colonisation in the second half of the twentieth century and debates over American Imperialism.
- "Grand Christmas double number"--At head of cover.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2012. Digitized from a copy held by the British Library and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- British Library
- Copyright Note:
- THE BRITISH LIBRARY BOARD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LICENCE NO: 5475
View MARC record | catkey: 26463027