Eleutheria, or, An idea of the Reformation in England, and a history of non-conformity in and since that Reformation [microform] : with predictions of a more glorious reformation and revolution at hand, written in the year 1696 / mostly compiled and maintain'd from unexceptionable writings of conformable divines in the Church of England ; to which is added, The conformists reasons for joining with the nonconformists in divine worship, by another hand
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728
- London : Printed for J.R. and sold by John Mackie ..., 1698.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 136, that is, 135 pages
- Related Titles:
Idea of the Reformation in England
Conformists reasons for bearing and joining with the nonconformists
History of the Reformation and nonconformity
- Running title: A history of the Reformation and nonconformity.
Attributed to Cotton Mather. Cf. Wing (2nd ed.).
Author of "The conformists reasons for bearing and joining with the nonconformists" is not identified. Cf. Holmes, v. 1, p. 308.
Reproduction of original in University of Virginia Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 75:3)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.75:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The secret miracles of nature [microform] : in four books : learnedly and moderately treating of generation, and the parts thereof, the soul, and its immortality, of plants and living creatures, of diseases, their symptoms and cures, and many other rarities ... : whereunto is added one book containing philosophical and prudential rules how man shall become excellent in all conditions, whether high or low, and lead his life with health of body and mind ... / written by that famous physitian, Levinus Lemnius
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M1102
View MARC record | catkey: 2646407