Psychodia platonica, or, A platonicall song of the soul [microform] : consisting of foure severall poems ... : hereto is added a paraphrasticall interpretation of the answer of Apollo consulted by Amelius, about Plotinus soul departed this life / by H.M., Master of Arts and Fellow at Christs Colledge in Cambridge
- More, Henry, 1614-1687
- Cambridge : Printed by Roger Daniel ..., 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 54 pages, 7 unnumbered pages, 109 pages, 8 unnumbered pages, 45 pages, 16 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Psychodia platonica and Platonicall song of the soul
- First word in title, "Psychodia" transliterated from Greek., Each poem has special t.p. and separate paging., First ed. Cf. BM., Errata: p.  at end., Cf. Hoe, R. Catalogue of books by English authors ... before the year 1700, 1903-1905, v. 3, p. 196-197., and Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 75:8)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.75:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The secret miracles of nature [microform] : in four books : learnedly and moderately treating of generation, and the parts thereof, the soul, and its immortality, of plants and living creatures, of diseases, their symptoms and cures, and many other rarities ... : whereunto is added one book containing philosophical and prudential rules how man shall become excellent in all conditions, whether high or low, and lead his life with health of body and mind ... / written by that famous physitian, Levinus Lemnius
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M2674
View MARC record | catkey: 2646463