An address to his Grace the Lord Archbishop of Canterbury, and the Right Reverend the bishops upon account of their late petition [microform] / by a true member of the Church of England
- True member of the Church of England
- London : Printed and are to be sold by Randall Taylor, 1688.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Archbishop Sancroft's petition stated his refusal to preach in the churches the declaration of James II (April 27, 1688) of liberty of conscience.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 754:17)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A562A
View MARC record | catkey: 2646538