Cabala, sive, Scrinia sacra [microform] : mysteries of state and government : in letters of illustrious persons and great ministers of state as well forreign as domestick, in the reigns of King Henry the Eighth, Q. Elizabeth, K. James, and K. Charles : wherein such secrets of empire, and publick affairs, as were then in agitation, are clearly represented, and many remarkable passages faithfully collected, formerly in two volumns : to which is added several choice letters and negotiations, no where else published now collected and printed together in one volumn, with two exact tables, the one of the letters, and the other of things most observable
- Uniform Title:
- Cabala, sive, Scrinia sacra
- London : Printed for G. Bedell and T. Collins ..., 1663.
- Physical Description:
- 15 unnumbered pages, 416, that is, 428 pages, 10 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Cabala, Scrinia sacra, and Mysteries of state and government
- Errata: p.  at end., Marginal notes., and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 590:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C185
View MARC record | catkey: 2646717