An order of the Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : concerning the returning in writing to the House of Commons, the names of such ministers and other persons of parishes within the bills of mortallity, as shall not take the Solemn League and Covenant before Wednesday next : together with an order of the Lords and Commons for the letting, setting, and renting forth of the houses of such persons as absent themselves from payment of their assessments, subsidies, and other payments by ordinances of Parliament
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- London : Printed for Edward Husbands ..., Decemb. 2, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 241:E.77, no. 24)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E2645
View MARC record | catkey: 2646732