The great point of succession discussed [microform] : with a full and particular answer to a late pamphlet, intituled, A brief history of succession, &c.
- Brady, Robert, 1627?-1700
- London : Printed for H. Rodes ..., 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 38 pages
- Errata: p. 38.
Includes bibliographical references.
Another pamphlet by Brady, occasioned by Somers' Brief history of the succession, has title: True and exact history of the succession ... written at first for the information of such as are deluded ... by the pamphlet called, A brief history of the succession ... London, 1681.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 759:23)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B4191
Arber's Term cat. I 440
View MARC record | catkey: 2646811