The gentleman's calling [microform].
- Allestree, Richard, 1619-1681
- London : Printed by R. Norton, for Robert Pawlet ..., 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages, 166 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 2 leaves of plates
- Additional Creators:
- R. H., 1609-1678
Chappell, William, 1582-1649
Walker, Obadiah, 1616-1699
Fulman, William, 1632-1688
Frewen, Accepted, 1588-1664
Henchman, Humphrey, 1592-1675
- Advertisement: p. - at end.
Signed on prelim. p. : Hum. H[enchman].
Variously attributed to Lady Dorothy Pakington, Richard Sterne, Abp. of York, John Fell, Bp. of Oxford, Humphrey Henchman, Bp. of Salisbury, and others. cf. DNB.
"Private devotions" (p. -166) has special t.p. with imprint: London, 1662.
Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 755:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1122
View MARC record | catkey: 2646846