The interest of reason in religion [microform] : with the import & use of scripture-metaphors, and the nature of the union betwixt Christ & believers : (with reflections on several late writings, especially Mr. Sherlocks Discourse concerning the knowledg of Jesus Christ, &c.) modestly enquired into and stated / by Robert Ferguson
- Ferguson, Robert, -1714
- London : Printed for Dorman Newman ..., 1675.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 665 pages, 7 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Errata: p.  at end.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 889:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F740
View MARC record | catkey: 2646877