Notice of Appeal : Official Papers; Tribunal Case 1917
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- The tribunal papers were passed to the Northamptonshire Record Office from Northamptonshire County Council, County Hall. The tribunals were established under the Military Service Act of 1916. Tribunal papers were destroyed across much of Britain, following a Ministry of Health decision in 1921. Central Tribunal Records and those for Middlesex survive at The National Archives, Kew. The records for Edinburgh, the Lothians and the Borders are at the National Archives of Scotland, the Cardiganshire papers are at the National Library of Wales. The collections for Northamptonshire and Staffordshire are the other significant survivals.
AMDigital Reference: NRO/X186/3159N.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Notice of Appeal 26-Mar-17.
- Location of Originals:
- Northamptonshire Record Office
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright
View MARC record | catkey: 26468775