The French perfumer [microform] : teaching the several ways of extracting the odours of drugs and flowers and making all the compositions of perfumes for powder, wash-balls, essences, oyls, wax, pomatum, paste, Queen of Hungary's Rosa Solis, and other sweet waters ... : also how to colour and scent gloves and fans, together with the secret of cleansing tobacco and perfuming it for all sorts of snuff, Spanish, Roman, &c. / done into English from the original printed at Paris
- Barbe, Simon
- Uniform Title:
- Parfumeur françois qui enseigne toutes les manieres de tirer les odeures des flours. English
- London : Printed for Sam. Buckley ..., 1696.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 126 pages
- Translation of the author's: Le parfumeur françois qui enseigne toutes les maineres de tirer odeurs des fleurs.
Advertisement: p. 126.
Item at reel position 68:17 identified as Wing F2192 (number cancelled in Wing 2nd ed.) and at reel 1626:49 as Wing (2nd ed.) B689A.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1962, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 68:17 and 1626:49)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.68:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Stemma sacrum [microform] = The royal progeny : delineated, and with some notes explained, shewing His Sacred Majesties royal and lawful descent to his crown and kingdoms from all the kings that ever reigned in this nation / by Giles Fleming
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B689A
Arber's Term cat. I 591
View MARC record | catkey: 2646889