A philosophical treatise of the original and production of things [microform] / writ in America in a time of solitudes by R. Franck
- Franck, Richard, 1624?-1708
- London : Printed by John Gain, and are to be sold by S. Tiamirsh ... and S. Smith ..., 1687.
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages, 170 pages
- Related Titles:
- Rabbi Moses
- Caption title: Rabbi Moses.
"Epistle to the reader" and preface signed: Philanthropus.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 68:14)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.68:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Stemma sacrum [microform] = The royal progeny : delineated, and with some notes explained, shewing His Sacred Majesties royal and lawful descent to his crown and kingdoms from all the kings that ever reigned in this nation / by Giles Fleming
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F2065
View MARC record | catkey: 2646893