A Remonstrance of Londons occurrences in a brief, real, and ingenius demonstration of all particulars and the bundle of newes that flying report doth annunciate in all matters [microform] : describing the absolute and present estate of the Common-wealth and which way the fancies and opinions of men are carried in these troubles of the Kingdome : also prescribing solid counsell to the ignorant, how to know the fashions of London and to discourse prudently of the whole estate of this Kingdome : replenished with many witty conceits and humours with divers ingenious passages inviting the readers observation and judgement
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Date from Thomason Collection., Another edition with imprint: [London] Printed for Tho. Powel, July 2, 1642., Reel 242:E.87, no. 9 has ms note on t.p. Jan. 31, 1642 ; reel 249:E.130, no. 21 has ms note on t.p. Novemb. 14, 1642., and Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 242:E.87, no. 9 and 249:E.130, no. 21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R990
View MARC record | catkey: 2646920