A copy of a paper sent to John Otway, Justice of the Peace, concerning swearing [microform].
- Howgill, Francis, 1618-1669
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1666?]
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Caption title., Signed at end: Francis Howgill., This item appears at reel 591:14 bound following Wing C1514, "A journal of the life of ... Will. Caton," and at reel 2209:8., and Reproduction of originals in Huntington Library and Earlham Collge Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1976, 1994. 1 reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 591:14b and 2209:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H3155A
View MARC record | catkey: 2646953