The Rider of the white horse and his army their late good success in York-shiere, or, A true and faithfull relation of that famous and wonderfull victory at Bradford obtained by the club-men there with all the circumstances thereof [microform] : and of the taking of Leeds and Wakefield by the same men under te command of Sir Thomas Fairfax, with the manner and circumstances thereof from good hands
- London : Printed for Thomas Vnderhill, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 7 pages
- Related Titles:
- Rider of the white horse and his army their late good success in York-shiere and True and faithfull relation of that famous and wonderfull victory at Bradford obtained there with all the circumstances thereof
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 242:E.88, no. 23)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R1447
View MARC record | catkey: 2647004