An epistle to Friends [microform] : shewing the great difference between a convinced estate and a converted estate, and between the profession of the truth, and the possession thereof : with the comfort and sweetness to the soul it affordeth : with a few words of good counsel and wholesome advice both to parents and their children / by one that travails for Sion's prosperity, known by the name of John Banks
- Banks, John, 1637-1710
- London : Printed and sold by T. Sowle ..., 1693.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 756:27)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B652A
View MARC record | catkey: 2647053