Two treatises concerning I. God's all-sufficiency, and II. Christ's preciousness [microform] : being the substance of some sermons long since preached in the University of Oxford / by Henry Wilkinson ...
- Wilkinson, Henry, 1616-1690
- London : Printed by Thomas Milbourn, for John Kidgel, and Joshua Philips ..., 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 207 pages, 15 unnumbered pages, 237, that is, 247 pages, 8 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Second treatise, concerning the preciousness of Christ
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York. and "The second treatise, concerning the preciousness of Christ ..." has special t.p. and separate pagination.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 907:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W2240
View MARC record | catkey: 2647093