Tvvo speeches spoken by the Earl of Manchester, and Jo. Pym Esq [microform] : as a reply to His Maiesties ansvver to the city of Londons petition, sent from His Majesty by Captain Hearn, and read at a Common-Hall, on Friday the 13th of January, 1642 : also, a true narration of the passages of that day
- Manchester, Edward Montagu, Earl of, 1602-1671
- London : Printed for Peter Cole ..., 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 23 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Pym, John, 1584-1643
City of London (England). Court of Common Council
England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Related Titles:
- Two speeches spoken by the Earl of Manchester, and Jo. Pym Esq
- Includes another t.p.: Two speeches delivered, the one by the Earle of Manchester and the other by Iohn Pym ... London, Printed for Peter Cole, 1642.
"To the Kings ... Majesty. The humble petition of the major, aldermen, and commons, of the city of London" : p. 2-4. The king's answer : p. 5-10.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 242:E.85, no. 7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M402
View MARC record | catkey: 2647111