The history of the campagne in Flanders, for the year 1695 [microform] : with an account of the siege of Namur / by Edward D'Auvergne ...
- D'Auvergne, Edward, 1660-1737
- London : Printed for Mat. Wotton ... and John Newton ..., 1696.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 187 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Related Titles:
- Account of the siege of Namur
- Errata: p. 187.
Advertisements on t.p., p.  at beginning, and p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 91:6)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.91:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Polish manuscripts, or, The secret history of the reign of John Sobieski the III, of that name, K. of Poland [microform] : containing a particular account of the siege of Vienna ... with the letters that passed on that occasion betwixt the Emperor, King of Poland, Pope, Elector of Brandenburg, Duke of Lorrain, Republick of Venice ... : the whole intermix'd with an account of the author's travels thro' Germany, Poland, Hungary, &c. ... / translated from the French original, wrote by M. Dalerac
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D295
View MARC record | catkey: 2647253