A Briefe and exact relation of the most materiall and remarkeable passages that hapned in the late well-formed (and as valiently defended) seige laid before the city of Glocester [microform] / collected by John Dorney, Esquire, towne-clarke of the said city, who was there resident the whole siege and appled himselfe wholy to this businesse
- London : Printed for Thomas Vnderhill ..., 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 17 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Dorney, John, 1604 or 1605-
- "Published by authority, and entred into the Stationers Hall-Booke according to order" and Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1963 and 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 92:10 and 239:E.67, no. 31)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.92:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A discourse of a method for the well guiding of reason, and the discovery of truth in the sciences [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D1931
View MARC record | catkey: 2647261