The orphans legacy, or, A testamentary abridgment [microform] : in three parts : I. Of last-wills and testaments, II. Of executors and administrators, III. Of legacies and devises : wherein the most material points of law relating to that subject, are succinctly treated : as well according to the common and temporal, as ecclesiastical and civil laws of this realm : illustrated with a great variety of select cases in the law of both professins, as well delighted in the theory, as useful for the practice of all such as study the one, or are either active or passive in the other
- Godolphin, John, 1617-1678
- London : Printed for Chr. Wilkinson ..., 1677.
- The second edition much augmented and enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 478, that is, 476 pages, 20 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Testamentary abridgment
- "Index generalis": p. - at end.
Includes bibliographical references.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 597:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G947
View MARC record | catkey: 2647323