Culpeper's Astrologicall judgment of diseases from the decumbiture of the sick ... [microform] : (1) from Aven Ezra by way of introduction, (2) from Noel Duret by way of direction ... : with the signs of life or death by the body of the sick party according to the judgment of Hippocrates ... Hermes Trismegistus upon the first decumbiture of the sick ... with a compendius treatise of urine / by Nicholas Culpeper, Gent. ...
- Culpeper, Nicholas, 1616-1654
- Uniform Title:
- Semeiotica uranica
- London : Printed for Nath. Brookes ..., 1655.
- Much enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 21 unnumbered pages, 174, that is, 232 pages : illustrations, port
- Additional Creators:
Duret, Noël, approximately 1590-approximately 1650
Ibn Ezra, Abraham ben Meïr, 1089-1164
- Related Titles:
Astrologicall judgment of diseases from the decumbiture of the sick
Treatise of the crisis hapning to the urine
- "Urinalia, or, A treatise of the crisis hapning to the urine" has special t.p.
Published in 1651 under title: Semeiotica uranica.
Advertisements: p. -.
Reproduction of original in Cushing Collection, Yale University Medical School Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 90:11)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.90:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The famous and renowned history of the nine worthies of the world ... [microform] : giving a true historical account of their glorious lives, victories, and deat[hs]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C7484
View MARC record | catkey: 2647400