The coppy of a letter sent from Iohn Lord Finch, late Lord Keeper, to his friend Dr. Cozens [microform] : with a commemoration of the favours Dr. Cozens shewed him in his vice-chancellorship : unto vvhich is annexed a good admonition to Protestants
- Related Titles:
- Copy of a letter sent from Iohn Lord Finch, late Lord Keeper, to his friend Dr. Cozens
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
"Good councel to Protestants" in verse: p. 5-6.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1963 and 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 94:5 and 254:E.167, no. 8)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.94:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A fountaine of teares emptying it selfe into three rivelets, viz. of (1) compunction, (2) compassion, (3) devotion, or, Sobs of nature sanctified by grace [microform] : languaged in severall soliloquies and prayers upon various subjects ... / by Iohn Featley
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F1551A
View MARC record | catkey: 2647413