Enchiridion arithmeticon, or, A manual of millions, or, Accounts ready cast up [microform] : to shew suddenly thereby the true value of any commoditie at any price whatsoever ...
- Hodges, Richard, -1657
- London : Printed by J.F., and are sold by Richard Hodges, the aut[h]or ... N. Brown ... J. Hancock, L. Lloyd, and H. Cripps, 1651.
- This beeing [sic] the second edition, is now made more plain than the first.
- Physical Description:
- 216 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Enchiridion arithmeticon
Manual of millions
Accounts ready cast up.
- Reproduction of original in Columbia University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 107:4)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.107:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Leviathan, or, The matter, forme, and power of a common wealth, ecclesiasticall and civil [microform] / by Thomas Hobbes
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H2309
View MARC record | catkey: 2647632