A dialogue betwixt two Protestants [microform] : (in answer to a popish catechism, called, A short catechism against all sectaries) : plainly shewing that the members of the Church of England are no sectaries but true Catholicks, and that our church is a sound part of Christ's Holy Catholick Church, in whose communion therefore the people of this nation are most strictly bound in conscience to remain : in two parts
- Rawlet, John, 1642-1686
- London : Printed for Samuell Tidmarsh ..., 1686.
- The second edition corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 247 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Attributed to John Rawlet. cf. NUC pre-1956.
Table of contents: p. -
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 821:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R353
View MARC record | catkey: 2647649