Crown cases reserved for consideration, and decided by the judges of England / by Stephen Charles Denison ; with notes, referring to American decisions, by George Sharswood
- Denison, Stephen Charles, 1811-1871
- Additional Titles:
- Reports of crown cases reserved and Denison's crown cases
- Philadelphia : T. & J.W. Johnson, 1853. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes).
- Additional Creators:
- Sharswood, George, 1810-1883, Pearce, Robert Rouiere, and Great Britain. Court for Crown Cases Reserved
- HeinOnline legal classics library, HeinOnline core collection, and HeinOnline early American case law
- Vol. I. From the year 1844 to the year 1850 -- vol. II. From the year 1850 to the year 1851 / continued from Trinity term, 1851, to Trinity term, 1852 by Robert Rouriere Pearce.
- Includes indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 26476834