Practical Christianity, or, An account of the holiness which the Gospel enjoins [microform] : with the motives to it and the remeedies it proposes against temptations : with a prayer concluding each distinct head / by R. Lucas ...
- Lucas, Richard, 1648-1715
- London : Printed for Edward Pawlett ..., 1693.
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 312 pages
- Related Titles:
- Practical Christianity
Account of the holiness which the Gospel enjoins
- Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1014:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L3411.
View MARC record | catkey: 2647694