The sizes and lengths of riggings for all His Majesties ships and frigats [microform] : as also proportions of boatswains and carpenters stores, of all kinds, for eight months sea-service on the coast of England : together with sundry other useful observations, as may appear by the index following / performed by Edward Hayward ...
- Hayward, Edward, active 17th century
- London : Printed by Peter Cole ..., 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 60 pages
- Paging 1-60 begins on a verso., Chiefly tables., These are the same sheets as the London, 1655, edition with new preliminaries. Dedication and foreword dated 21 June 1660., A slip "A list of His Majesties ships, whose names have been changed, since His Majesties happie return to Engl. ..." pasted on recto of leaf bearing p. 1., First pub. London, 1655., and Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 601:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H1230
View MARC record | catkey: 2647753