Barriers to education globally : getting girls in the classroom : hearing before the Subcommittee on Western Hemisphere, Transnational Crime, Civilian Security, Democracy, Human Rights, and Women's Issues of the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, second session, June 15, 2016
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Subcommittee on Western Hemisphere, Transnational Crime, Civilian Security, Democracy, Human Rights, and Global Women's Issues
- Additional Titles:
- Getting girls in the classroom
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 53 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings, S. hrg. ; 114-746, and HeinOnline Women and the law
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 26478151