Legislative recommendations concerning the stock market break of October 19, 1987 : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, second session on recommendations and actions to enhance the integrity, efficiency, orderliness and competitiveness of our nation's financial markets and to maintain investor confidence, March 31, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 156 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 100-686
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 26478309