Understanding Confusion in Africa [electronic resource] : The Politics of Multiculturalism and Nation-building in Cameroon / Peter Atech-Afac Fossungu
- Fossungu, Peter Ateh-Afac
- Bamenda, Cameroon : Langaa Research & Publishing CIG, 
[Oxford, Eng.] : Distributed in and outside North America by African Books Collective
Baltimore, Md. : Project Muse, 2013 Baltimore, Md. : Project MUSE, 2015.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 electronic text (xii, 256 pages) :) : digital file
- Additional Creators:
- Project Muse
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
- Introduction -- Advanced Multiculturalism and the February Story: The Politics of National (Dis) Unity in the Hinge of Africa -- The Perfect Nation Is an Anathema to Multiculturalism -- The One-Party System (Or 'Pluralistic Democracy') Is an Abomination to Multiculturalism -- Colonialism and the Leadership Mess in Africa: When History is Not Historical--From Cameroon to Njangawatar? -- Leadership Non-Charisma and Non-Challenge of Historic Trivia: The Uniting of One History Is Why Cameroon Is not Championing in the Development Business in Africa -- Conclusion -- References.
- Issued as part of book collections on Project MUSE.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 245-256).
View MARC record | catkey: 26479341