A Perfect relation of the taking of the towne of Preston in Lancashire by the Parliaments forces under the command of Colonell Sir John Seaton on Thursday the ninth day of February, 1642 [microform] : as it was certified by some gentlemen of repute in the same county to a member of the House of Commons, with the names of those that were slain : together with very good nevvs from Cheshire
- London : Printed for Edward Husbands ..., Febr. 16, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Related Titles:
- Perfect relation of the taking of the towne of Preston in Lancashire by the Parliaments forces
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 243:E.89, no. 22)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P1519
View MARC record | catkey: 2647938