Historical antiquities, in two books [microform] : the first treating in general of Great-Brettain and Ireland : the second containing particular remarks concerning Cheshire / faithfully collected out of authentick histories, old deeds, records, and evidences, by Sir Peter Leycester, Baronet ; whereunto is annexed a transcript of Doomsday-book, so far as it concerneth Cheshire, taken out of the original record
- Leycester, Peter, Sir, 1614-1678
- London : Printed by W.L. for Robert Clavell ..., M.DC.LXXIII 
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 392 pages, 10 unnumbered pages, 395-437 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : illustrations, map, coats of arms
- Related Titles:
- Some antiquities touching Cheshire
Transcript of Cheshire at large
- Added t.p. at p. : Some antiquities touching Cheshire ... London : [s.n.], 1672; at p. : A transcript of Cheshire at large, out of the greater Doomsday-book ... according as the same was transcribed by Mr. Squire ... London: [s.n.], 1672.
Addenda: p. - following p. 392.
Errata: p.  at end.
Item at reel position 1095:24 identified as L964 (number cancelled in Wing CD-ROM, 1996).
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1976, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 605:17 and 1095:24)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L1943
View MARC record | catkey: 2647950