A letter to a gentleman, in answer to a late book, entituled, A discourse concerning the period of humane life [microform].
- London : Printed, and are to be sold by Enoch Wyer ..., 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 30 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Advertisement: p.  at end.
The full title of the work to which the "Letter" is a reply is as follows: A discourse concerning the period of humane life, whether mutable or immutable. By the author of "The duty of man laid down in express words of Scripture" [R.E.] London, 1677.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 605:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L1659
View MARC record | catkey: 2647958