The Roots of Latino Urban Agency [electronic resource] / edited by Sharon A. Navarro and Rodolfo Rosales
- Denton, TX : University of North Texas Press, 2013. and Baltimore, Md. : Project MUSE, 2015.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (192 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Rosales, Rodolfo, Navarro, Sharon Ann, and Project Muse
- Number 8 in Al filo: Mexican American studies series
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Introduction: Latino urban agency / Sharon A. Navarro and Rodolfo Rosales -- Latino political agency in Los Angeles past & present: diverse conflicts, diverse coalitions, and fates that intertwine / Ralph Armbruster-Sandoval -- The rebirth of Latino urban agency in San Francisco: from the MCO to the MAC, 1967/2006 / Richard Edward DeLeon -- The fight for school equity in Chicago's Latino neighborhoods / Melissa R. Michelson -- Manny Diaz and the rise and fall of the Miami renaissance / Jessica Lavariega Monforti, Juan Carlos Flores, and Dario Moreno -- "I don't see color, I just vote for the best candidate": the persistence of ethnic polarized voting / Sylvia Manzano and Arturo Vega -- Conclusion: Latino urban agency in the twenty-first century / Sharon A. Navarro and Rodolfo Rosales.
- 9781574415421 and 9781574415308 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 26479959