Plum Creek Watershed : [Texas] : floodwater retarding dam no. 7.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Soil Conservation Service
- [Washington, D.C. ] : [U.S. Department of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; on sheet 26 x 36 cm + 11 added sheets
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:125,000 (W 97°52ʹ06ʺ--W 97°43ʹ08ʺ/N 30°03ʹ13ʺ--N 29°56ʹ27ʺ).
- "Built under the watershed Protection and Flood Prevention Act by hays-caldwell-Travis Spoil and water Conservation District, Plum Creek Conservation District with the assistance of U.S. Department of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service, 1969."
Includes location map, index of drawings, and table of materials.
Include title sheet and 10 sheets of diagrams and data describing the project. Sheets numbered sequentially, 1-12.
"Construction drawings approved Gene C. Vittetoe, 9-17-69."
"Drawing no. 4-E-28,022."
View MARC record | catkey: 26480798