Æsop's fables [microform] : with their morals in prose and verse, grammatically translated, illustrated with pictures and emblems : together with the history of his life and death, newly and exactly translated out of the original Greek
- Uniform Title:
- Aesop's fables. English
- London : Printed for Francis Eaglesfield, and are to be sold by Randal Taylor ..., 1691.
- The twelth edition / exactly corrected by W.D.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 372 pages : illustrations
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
Index: p. -
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 883:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A705
View MARC record | catkey: 2648084