MAIN principal power supply facilities existing and authorized-January 1972
- Mid-America Interpool Network—Maps
- Mid-America Interpool Network
- Electric power-plants—Middle West—Maps
- Electric power distribution—Middle West—Maps
- Interconnected electric utility systems—Middle West—Maps
- Electric power distribution
- Electric power-plants
- Interconnected electric utility systems
- Middle West—Maps
- Middle West
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,584,000. 1ʺ = 25 miles (W 111°46ʹ00ʺ--W 81°00ʹ00ʺ/N 50°08ʹ00ʺ--N 34°18ʹ00ʺ).
- Covers Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, and Missouri, and portions of Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and portions of Manitoba and Ontario, Canada.
Shows power supply facilities of Mid-America Interpool Network (MAIN).
Includes listing of members.
View MARC record | catkey: 26481091