The way of peace, or, A discourse of the dangerous principles and practices of some pretended Protestants ... [microform] : being certain brief ... writings of several learned Protestant authors : with divers additions perswasive to peace / by the author, a Protestant of the Church of England
- Protestant of the Church of England
- London : Printed for Henry Brome ..., 1680.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 27 pages
- Related Titles:
- Way of peace
Discourse of the dangerous principles and practices of some pretended Protestants
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 905:36)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W1162
View MARC record | catkey: 2648190