The humble address and recognition of the University of Oxford presented to His Sacred Majesty James II, King of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, &c [microform] : according to an Act of convocation, bearing date, Feb. 21, in the year 1685
- Corporate Author:
- University of Oxford
- Oxford [Oxfordshire] : Printed at the Theatre, 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 88 unnumbered pages
- Imperfect: all but t.p. and 2 pages of text are lacking in filmed copy. and Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 614:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, O887
View MARC record | catkey: 2648196