Christ set forth in His death, resurrection, ascension, sitting at Gods right hand, intercession, as the cause of justification [&] object of justifying faith [microform] : upon Rom. 8. ver. 34 : together with a treatise discovering the affectionate tendernesse of Christs heart now in heaven, unto sinners on earth / by Tho. Goodvvin
- Goodwin, Thomas, 1600-1680
- London : Printed by J.G. for R. Dawlman, 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 224 pages
- Related Titles:
- Heart of Christ in heaven, towards sinners on earth
Treatise demonstrating the gracious disposition and tender affection of Christ
- Added t.p. on p. : The heart of Christ in heaven, towards sinners on earth, or, A treatise demonstrating the gracious disposition and tender affection of Christ ...
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 763:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G1235
View MARC record | catkey: 2648227